- March 27, 2017
Muscle testing is a technique I use in my practice. Over the years, I have taught people how to muscle test which allows them to help themselves when at home. I teach a two hour fun class and you will learn a basic way to help yourself. Obviously, in two hours, I can’t teach you what I do, but I can teach you some basics which can help you when you get sick or simply want to continue improving your health.
I have a list of people who have asked to be in my next class. I will teach one class this spring. If you would like to be in the class, please email me or call the office and leave me a message. You know how it is: every time I teach a class, the next week someone tells me they wish they had known I was teaching it. So here is the invitation: please come join us. It is best to take it with a spouse, child or friend so you can practice with each other after the class. You will become proficient if you practice.
The class is $25 per person. The date has not yet been set. I enjoy having the class outside if possible. Spring has sprung so let me know if you would like to take the class. And, enjoy your week!
Previous Health Tips
- March 20, 2017 Up and down emotions! Sometimes we don’t know what to do with ourselves. At times, we are completely shut down to our emotions and other times our emotions can be wild. If you have a teenage daughter, you probably know what I mean! I do the NeuroEmotional Technique in my office. ... read more
- March 13, 2017 Allergies cause a lot of misery. When I was young, I had a big allergy to chlorine and I loved swimming so I spent a lot of time rubbing my eyes! But today, many people have allergies all year round. Has our air gotten that much worse or what we ... read more
- March 6, 2017 I have released my book, “A Texas Tragedy: Orphaned by Bootleggers.” The book is a memoir of my healing process from the loss of both of my parents, by death, when I was a young child. It is an ebook and can be found at Bookbaby and Amazon. I have ... read more
- February 27, 2017 I understand the average car insurance premium has jumped 16% since 2011. And the price must be greater if you have teenage drivers. The car insurance industry says that people distracted by their cell phone is part of the problem! That is an accident waiting to happen! We had an increase of 14% ... read more
- February 21, 2017 You might be surprised how many people have problems with their underarms. They either hurt, itch, break out, have cysts, or stink, but you get the point. So perhaps it is time to detox your armpits! Since you were about 12 years old, every day you have put something under your ... read more
- February 14, 2017 There are so many good programs streaming these days like “The Truth About Cancer” and “Vaccines Revealed.” Both of those programs emphasized the toxins in our environment and the necessity of keeping them out of the body. Please consider what you put on your skin to be inside your body ... read more
- February 7, 2017 Happy Valentine’s month. Valentine’s is one holiday that we might consider celebrating every day. I don’t mean give flowers, candy, or a nice dinner out everyday, but the feeling of love! If you have love in your life, I can guarantee you are happier AND healthier. Often people say, “but I ... read more
- January 29, 2017 Do you notice that your balance isn’t as good as it used to be? What if wearing a particular sock would help you? What if wearing a particular sock will increase your strength or endurance in sport activities? Whatever will help with pain or dysfunction in the feet, I’m all for. I’m still checking ... read more
- January 24, 2017 Do you ever have a bad night’s sleep? Sleep really isn’t given the respect it deserves. Many people confess to me that they stay up too late at night. Did you know that if you have a night of only four hours of sleep, research shows that the next day ... read more
- January 16, 2017 When you come into my waiting room, I have a Biomat in one of the chairs. Some of my patients have their own Biomat because they borrowed one from me for a week and decided it was something they wanted for their families. You can borrow one too it you ... read more
- January 8, 2017 I’ve been asked questions about vaccines many times in my practice. I like to refer to the science. This week is a streaming event about vaccines below. I hope you sign up to watch and listen! http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/landingii/ I have not seen this series yet. Just remember, vaccines are often given for illnesses ... read more
- December 31, 2016 Happy New Year to all! May this be a year of increased health! I promised a few patients I would put a few words in my health tip this week about my time in Belize. I was pinching myself one day when we were picked up in a boat by a real life Tarzan. ... read more
- December 26, 2016 One of the most popular drugs prescribed is for acid reflux. The nutritional research showed, even when I was in chiropractic school, that as we grow older, we produce less and less stomach acid. Remember when you were a kid and threw up? Remember how that acid burned? If you ... read more
- December 19, 2016 Anticipation is in the air at Christmas. It is as crisp as the fresh, cold air. Enjoy the years of magic while your children are excited about Santa’s visit! I’m sure they will enjoy opening presents that you will enjoy purchasing. Give your older child what they really want from ... read more