- May 28, 2017
Entering a bathroom, I often hold my nose. Smells from the body don’t bother me nearly as much as the smells from the plug ins that try to cover up the body smells. Oh my, sometimes they take my breath away.
I am not fond of the irritatingly sweet smells that are filled with chemicals and that I know are toxic. Must we add to the toxicity in our environment? Frankly, I don’t like anything scented that is laden with chemicals. My nose can tell.
You might ask, what is our choice as we don’t want bathroom smells, and let’s face it, bathrooms smell. Candles have been popular for many years, but there are problems with using candles, like fires. I don’t see nearly as many used any more.
But you do have a choice. What about and easy-to-make room deodorizer that is toxic-free using essential oils? I am sure there are many recipes to do this online. Children would love to participate in making these chemical free natural bathroom sprays. What a great gift and a great activity for children during the summer. Make them and set them aside as gifts for grandmothers and aunts and neighbors.
I like this recipe. If you prefer others, please leave the recipe. May your bathrooms be toxic free and have a fresh smell.
Previous Health Tips
- May 22, 2017 Our teeth are so important to our health. Some people say you can look in a person’s mouth and tell the health of their body. Teeth problems are often known to be the hidden cause of all kinds of mystery illnesses. There was a dentist named Weston Price. He traveled around ... read more
- May 15, 2017 And if you have allergies, spring can bring sneezing, watering eyes, itching eyes, headaches and even coughing. Products I carry in the office that work well if you have allergies are Sinuplex, HMC, and an allergy homeopathic. If you have allergies and haven’t tried these products as single remedies or ... read more
- May 1, 2017 What do you think causes heart attacks? I love it when other doctors write articles, agreeing with me. This article makes me glad I am practicing just as I do. I help people banish organisms like bacteria, virus, parasites, and fungus from the body. And I do the NET for emotional issues your ... read more
- April 24, 2017 Mother’s Day is just around the corner. If you are fortunate enough to have your mother in your life, why not give her something that might help her, like a pair of the socks I have been showing patients as they come in my office. The socks give you 31% ... read more
- April 17, 2017 It is best to get our vitamin D naturally. Yes, there are pills, but it is always best to get our vitamins naturally if we can. If you swallow a pill, it needs to be digested just right or you won’t get the use out of it, whereas the skin ... read more
- April 10, 2017 Last week I gave you the link for The Truth About Vaccines. I want to encourage you to listen and to send this link to others. I didn’t mention some of the speakers for this series. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will be speaking. He was a favorite speaker on Vaccines Revealed ... read more
- April 1, 2017 Most people are familiar with the controversy about vaccines. Should we get them or should we avoid them? And why are they wanting to make them mandatory? Why do some people think they are dangerous? If they were dangerous, why wold doctors support giving vaccines? What is the evidence of ... read more
- March 27, 2017 Muscle testing is a technique I use in my practice. Over the years, I have taught people how to muscle test which allows them to help themselves when at home. I teach a two hour fun class and you will learn a basic way to help yourself. Obviously, in two hours, ... read more
- March 20, 2017 Up and down emotions! Sometimes we don’t know what to do with ourselves. At times, we are completely shut down to our emotions and other times our emotions can be wild. If you have a teenage daughter, you probably know what I mean! I do the NeuroEmotional Technique in my office. ... read more
- March 13, 2017 Allergies cause a lot of misery. When I was young, I had a big allergy to chlorine and I loved swimming so I spent a lot of time rubbing my eyes! But today, many people have allergies all year round. Has our air gotten that much worse or what we ... read more
- March 6, 2017 I have released my book, “A Texas Tragedy: Orphaned by Bootleggers.” The book is a memoir of my healing process from the loss of both of my parents, by death, when I was a young child. It is an ebook and can be found at Bookbaby and Amazon. I have ... read more
- February 27, 2017 I understand the average car insurance premium has jumped 16% since 2011. And the price must be greater if you have teenage drivers. The car insurance industry says that people distracted by their cell phone is part of the problem! That is an accident waiting to happen! We had an increase of 14% ... read more
- February 21, 2017 You might be surprised how many people have problems with their underarms. They either hurt, itch, break out, have cysts, or stink, but you get the point. So perhaps it is time to detox your armpits! Since you were about 12 years old, every day you have put something under your ... read more
- February 14, 2017 There are so many good programs streaming these days like “The Truth About Cancer” and “Vaccines Revealed.” Both of those programs emphasized the toxins in our environment and the necessity of keeping them out of the body. Please consider what you put on your skin to be inside your body ... read more