- July 23, 2017
Are you learning via your computer? You have never been able to have as much access to information at your whim as you do today. For that, you can really appreciate your computers and the enlarged world they give you. If you are like me, there are more videos and podcasts and articles to enjoy than time. We have to pick and choose.
We can learn via our computer that we already have and internet access we already have, so nothing stands in our way of learning but time.
Here is the link to a series of videos by Dr. Mercola. The title is, “Diet Against Disease.” Do you know anyone interested in that topic? Of course, you do. And, it is free. Sign up for the series, and watch or listen to what you can.
I often listen to videos as I am cooking dinner or cleaning up afterwards or doing my hair in the morning. I use the little minutes here and there because I don’t often have time to sit and listen to one or two hours at a time. You may be the same way. Use your minutes instead of hours. Learn what you can. Enjoy the series, or, if you are like me, the part of the series you have time to watch!
Previous Health Tips
- July 17, 2017 There has been a surge in cases of anal cancer. You ask why the increase in cases? Many cancers are because of chemicals, like BPA. Have you considered the chemicals present in toilet tissue? It goes on our most tender regions so perhaps it should be as pure as possible. ... read more
- July 11, 2017 Are you looking for the ideal baby gift? Because babies can’t lift their heads, it is up to us to support their heads. But when they are sleeping or in a cradle, what can you do? The ideal baby gift has been created so the parents won’t need to worry ... read more
- June 26, 2017 Do you feel free to make decisions about what choices you make about your own body? Celebrating the Fourth of July is to remind us of our freedoms and our duty to protect them. I’m concerned with medical freedom. The series, “Vaccines Revealed,” just aired and one of the concerns is that ... read more
- June 20, 2017 After 30 years in practice, I still suggest the same therapies like the detox bath, the onion for an ear ache and a castor oil pack. They work as many of my patients testify. I have even made videos for you to make it as easy as possible to use and ... read more
- June 12, 2017 If you vaccinate, please watch the video series Vaccines Revealed. It is an online video series that starts today! If you sign up with this link, you will be sent a segment each day for about 9 days. Perhaps you need more information to make an informed decision. You can do your own ... read more
- June 4, 2017 You will never be younger than you are at this moment. There is no time like the present if you want to save some of your stem cells for use in the future. The younger the stem cells are, the more active they will be. As stem cell therapy becomes more popular, ... read more
- May 28, 2017 Entering a bathroom, I often hold my nose. Smells from the body don’t bother me nearly as much as the smells from the plug ins that try to cover up the body smells. Oh my, sometimes they take my breath away. I am not fond of the irritatingly sweet smells that ... read more
- May 22, 2017 Our teeth are so important to our health. Some people say you can look in a person’s mouth and tell the health of their body. Teeth problems are often known to be the hidden cause of all kinds of mystery illnesses. There was a dentist named Weston Price. He traveled around ... read more
- May 15, 2017 And if you have allergies, spring can bring sneezing, watering eyes, itching eyes, headaches and even coughing. Products I carry in the office that work well if you have allergies are Sinuplex, HMC, and an allergy homeopathic. If you have allergies and haven’t tried these products as single remedies or ... read more
- May 1, 2017 What do you think causes heart attacks? I love it when other doctors write articles, agreeing with me. This article makes me glad I am practicing just as I do. I help people banish organisms like bacteria, virus, parasites, and fungus from the body. And I do the NET for emotional issues your ... read more
- April 24, 2017 Mother’s Day is just around the corner. If you are fortunate enough to have your mother in your life, why not give her something that might help her, like a pair of the socks I have been showing patients as they come in my office. The socks give you 31% ... read more
- April 17, 2017 It is best to get our vitamin D naturally. Yes, there are pills, but it is always best to get our vitamins naturally if we can. If you swallow a pill, it needs to be digested just right or you won’t get the use out of it, whereas the skin ... read more
- April 10, 2017 Last week I gave you the link for The Truth About Vaccines. I want to encourage you to listen and to send this link to others. I didn’t mention some of the speakers for this series. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will be speaking. He was a favorite speaker on Vaccines Revealed ... read more
- April 1, 2017 Most people are familiar with the controversy about vaccines. Should we get them or should we avoid them? And why are they wanting to make them mandatory? Why do some people think they are dangerous? If they were dangerous, why wold doctors support giving vaccines? What is the evidence of ... read more