- February 21, 2017
You might be surprised how many people have problems with their underarms. They either hurt, itch, break out, have cysts, or stink, but you get the point. So perhaps it is time to detox your armpits!
Since you were about 12 years old, every day you have put something under your arms. It might be deodorant or an antiperspirant. Years ago, I put powder on top of my deodorant. Look at the ingredients in the products that have hit our underarm! Maybe those products are the cause of the itching, burning, breaking out and stinking of the underarms.
I lived on a farm with my Grandparents who were born in 1893 and 1895. My grandpa was a farmer and I remember, when I was a teenager, a conversation I had with my granny. She told me when she was a young mom, they took baths on Saturday night. I asked her, you mean Grandpa would farm all day and come in and go to bed without taking a bath? She said yes. I asked her, “didn’t he stink?” She said she had no memory of it.
You see, before eating processed food with lots of chemicals, our sweat didn’t stink. Before being so stressed out that our hormones are off, our sweat didn’t stink. Sweating is one way we get rid of the toxins in our body. When the total load of toxins is very low in the body, if there is a smell, it would be very little. Now, let’s go forward to today. Yes, most people put some product on their armpits. It is modern day life.
Going forward, after your underarm detox, be careful of the products you use under your arms. Avoid unsafe or toxic products! That means that you will use a natural product as a deodorant. It took me buying product after product to find one I liked. I don’t like the perfumed ones. I like ones with no scent. If you have tried without success to find a product that you could use and you like, please send me an email or call. I have a few that are my faithfuls!
Here is your link:
Previous Health Tips
- February 14, 2017 There are so many good programs streaming these days like “The Truth About Cancer” and “Vaccines Revealed.” Both of those programs emphasized the toxins in our environment and the necessity of keeping them out of the body. Please consider what you put on your skin to be inside your body ... read more
- February 7, 2017 Happy Valentine’s month. Valentine’s is one holiday that we might consider celebrating every day. I don’t mean give flowers, candy, or a nice dinner out everyday, but the feeling of love! If you have love in your life, I can guarantee you are happier AND healthier. Often people say, “but I ... read more
- January 29, 2017 Do you notice that your balance isn’t as good as it used to be? What if wearing a particular sock would help you? What if wearing a particular sock will increase your strength or endurance in sport activities? Whatever will help with pain or dysfunction in the feet, I’m all for. I’m still checking ... read more
- January 24, 2017 Do you ever have a bad night’s sleep? Sleep really isn’t given the respect it deserves. Many people confess to me that they stay up too late at night. Did you know that if you have a night of only four hours of sleep, research shows that the next day ... read more
- January 16, 2017 When you come into my waiting room, I have a Biomat in one of the chairs. Some of my patients have their own Biomat because they borrowed one from me for a week and decided it was something they wanted for their families. You can borrow one too it you ... read more
- January 8, 2017 I’ve been asked questions about vaccines many times in my practice. I like to refer to the science. This week is a streaming event about vaccines below. I hope you sign up to watch and listen! http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/landingii/ I have not seen this series yet. Just remember, vaccines are often given for illnesses ... read more
- December 31, 2016 Happy New Year to all! May this be a year of increased health! I promised a few patients I would put a few words in my health tip this week about my time in Belize. I was pinching myself one day when we were picked up in a boat by a real life Tarzan. ... read more
- December 26, 2016 One of the most popular drugs prescribed is for acid reflux. The nutritional research showed, even when I was in chiropractic school, that as we grow older, we produce less and less stomach acid. Remember when you were a kid and threw up? Remember how that acid burned? If you ... read more
- December 19, 2016 Anticipation is in the air at Christmas. It is as crisp as the fresh, cold air. Enjoy the years of magic while your children are excited about Santa’s visit! I’m sure they will enjoy opening presents that you will enjoy purchasing. Give your older child what they really want from ... read more
- December 15, 2016 I harp on cholesterol because it has been given a bad rap. If you have higher cholesterol after 70 years of age, you have a better chance of avoiding Alzheimer’s. I don’t know about you, but of all the ways to go, I really want to avoid that dreaded disease. ... read more
- December 8, 2016 One reason women live longer is because they have one more route of detoxification each month than men through their menstrual cycle. And now we know that once women go through menopause, within ten years, their heart statistics are identical to males. It is a problem that has a simple ... read more
- December 1, 2016 Dr. Tom O’Bryan, brought us the “Betrayal” series on auto-immune issues I spoke about last week. I have a few more facts that you will find interesting. The World Wildlife Fund reports that there is a 57% reduction of all wildlife on the planet since the 1970 levels. I really was ... read more
- November 24, 2016 Last week I watched the online series, “Betrayed,” which was a documentary on autoimmune diseases. It wasn’t on television because it supported the natural approach to curing these diseases. One of the main take homes was this: we are full of chemicals. These chemicals attach to different parts of our body, making ... read more
- November 21, 2016 I remember the stories about the first Thanksgiving that I studied in elementary school. It might not be completely factual, but there is no doubt that, in many ways, our lives are so much easier these days. I am so grateful I don’t have to shoot Thanksgiving dinner! Even though life has its troubles, ... read more