- May 22, 2018
Life was so different when I was a child. I remember Grandpa lying in the hospital bed when his cardiologist came into his hospital room. His doctor sat on the side of his bed while they both smoked a cigarette and talked. Times have changed.
And times are continuing to change. Please take advantage of the information available about vaccinations. Are they necessary? Do they do harm? Make the best decisions for you and your children. There is a lot of information. Just read one book or listen to one docuseries about the problems with vaccinations. Then make your decisions.
One issue is that when I was a child, I did not get a vaccination until I was 6 years old. I remember the day because that meant I could go to school like my big sister. I think I only got two vaccinations. Now your child is scheduled for 72 if they get all the powers that be would like them to have. Just think about the assault to the body.
If nothing else, go to the Facebook site for Colorado Coalition for Vaccine Choice group. Learn statistics. Go to my Facebook page for my office. I posted an article that says autism is caused by the macrophages delivering the aluminum in vaccinations to the brain.
The drug companies are not held responsible for any negative effects from vaccinations. Once that happened, the number of vaccinations keeps mounting, requiring more and more and more. Wonder why? Follow the money. Watch the docuseries. Call me and I will give you the names of a few books. Most importantly: educate yourself!
Previous Health Tips
- May 8, 2018 Happy Mother’s Day to all of you mom’s out there. Never worry about your place in your child’s heart. You have left your mark. In fact, you are never as close to anyone as your mom because, at one time, you shared the same body. For nine months, you shared ... read more
- April 24, 2018 https://player.vimeo.com/video/266357323 read more
- April 12, 2018 https://player.vimeo.com/video/263420298 read more
- April 9, 2018 How many people do you know who go to the doctor with complaints, have numerous tests performed, and yet they can’t find a diagnosis? These poor people are go from doctor to doctor, have test after test, and still don’t feel well. The problem is they don’t have a disease. ... read more
- April 2, 2018 With the warmer weather, you are outside working your gardens or going for walks. It is so good for you to be physically active but I don’t have to tell you that you can’t do today what you did when you were younger without paying a price. So here are a ... read more
- March 26, 2018 I have been watching some of the docuseries, “The Sacred Plant.” It about using medical cannabis and hemp for cancer, MS, memory, seizures, and many more problems. Sometimes you are at your wits end and you are willing to try something you never thought you would. We have to remember, ... read more
- March 20, 2018 A guilty conscience can keep you from having a good night sleep. And according to the lead developer of the HPV vaccines, that is why she confessed and warned the parents of young girls about getting the HPV vaccine. Her name is Diane Harper and she was responsible for some ... read more
- March 12, 2018 A good night’s sleep is essential. Some people report chronic sleep deprivation. I really don’t know how people do it because if I don’t have my sleep, I’m not a happy camper. Lack of proper sleep is involved in car crashes as well as work-place accidents. Our memory is affected by ... read more
- March 5, 2018 You have heard the quote, “If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.” I’m not sure where it came from, but it seems to be true. I have written enough on this blog about cholesterol, but when I find something too good to pass up, I have ... read more
- February 26, 2018 Last week I gave you links to several docuseries so if you have an auto-immune disease or diabetes, you could learn more information. Most people are too busy to watch all of these each night for 9 evenings, including myself. I wish I could see all of them, but life ... read more
- February 18, 2018 There are so many really good docuseries these days. You can learn so much. I told you about “The Truth About Cancer,” and “Vaccines Revealed.” And hopefully you got to watch them if you were interested. There are so many of these today that I am not able to watch ... read more
- February 12, 2018 Do you ever gasp as information crosses your desk? This week, I read, “27% of adults take statins.” And then I wondered, do they know the research? In case one of my readers is not familiar with the research: *If you have higher cholesterol after 70 years of age, you have a better ... read more
- February 6, 2018 Last week, in my health tip, I questioned, why the establishment suggests taking flu shots if Tamiflu, taken within 48 hours, is effective for the flu? I admitted I had not investigated the side effects. I started getting emails from my patients who knew more about Tamiflu than me. Yes, ... read more
- January 29, 2018 Everyone is talking about the flu. It seems to be at peak levels in most states. The CDC said that there was a 10% accuracy in guessing which flu strains would be prevalent this year. So 90% of the vaccine you got would have no positive effects. But it still has ... read more