- February 18, 2018
There are so many really good docuseries these days. You can learn so much. I told you about “The Truth About Cancer,” and “Vaccines Revealed.” And hopefully you got to watch them if you were interested. There are so many of these today that I am not able to watch all of them. And I don’t necessarily suggest you watch all of them either. But if you have a condition that they are referencing, it might be in your best interest to see what you can learn.
The way they work is If you click the link, you can sign up and a video will be sent to you each day for the length of the docuseries, usually about 9 days. Most of the time, they are only available to be seen for 24 hours, so try to watch it the day you receive it.
I have a few to suggest today:
- This docuseries is about autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, celiac disease, or a thyroid disease such as Hashimoto’s. This is about healing them naturally. This series begins February 27th. It is called Autoimmune Secrets.
- Another docu-series is about diabetes and obesity as they tend to go together, although not always. It is called Rising from the depths of Diabetes and Obesity. Here you can see a “sneak peak” and register if you desire.
- This one is about autoimmune disease like lupus and how cannabis helps the problems. It starts March 1st.
Clicking on these links will not automatically sign you up, so click on them and see what they say about the series as they have more information than I have given. I have not seen these and know that I won’t be able to see all of them, but if you are, remember, knowledge is power!!
Previous Health Tips
- February 12, 2018 Do you ever gasp as information crosses your desk? This week, I read, “27% of adults take statins.” And then I wondered, do they know the research? In case one of my readers is not familiar with the research: *If you have higher cholesterol after 70 years of age, you have a better ... read more
- February 6, 2018 Last week, in my health tip, I questioned, why the establishment suggests taking flu shots if Tamiflu, taken within 48 hours, is effective for the flu? I admitted I had not investigated the side effects. I started getting emails from my patients who knew more about Tamiflu than me. Yes, ... read more
- January 29, 2018 Everyone is talking about the flu. It seems to be at peak levels in most states. The CDC said that there was a 10% accuracy in guessing which flu strains would be prevalent this year. So 90% of the vaccine you got would have no positive effects. But it still has ... read more
- January 22, 2018 I have been working for numerous years on a program to help people heal from their childhood wounds of losing their parent when they were a child. The loss of a parent as a child has staggering consequences. I’m calling my program, “Healing From Childhood Loss.” You may know that ... read more
- January 15, 2018 Would you be interested in a product that destroys 99.9% of harmful and deadly bacteria, viruses and mold such as e-coli, MRSA, staph, the plague, anthrax, strep and many more? And what if it also got rid of odors and harmful pollutants? And how great it would be if it ... read more
- January 9, 2018 Happy 2018. Sometimes it is hard for us to correlate cause and effect. For example, if you eat gluten, does it cause you any problems? Some people know they suffer and quit eating it. But others do not have any proof. Their stomach feels fine even when they eat gluten. This last ... read more
- January 2, 2018 My wish for you, as well as myself, is to have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018! I don’t focus on New Year’s resolutions! Although it feels like a New Year gives us a new chance, in reality, every day gives us a new beginning. Even every minute. My Granny always said, ... read more
- December 26, 2017 Isn’t it nice to get a new start? We think of the new year as bringing us new opportunity to “do it differently.” And, of course, that brings in all of the “over the top” New Year resolutions. Although the New Year feels like a major “do over,” you can have ... read more
- December 17, 2017 You know how some days you just feel good. You might describe it as, “I’m on the top of my game.” Then other days, you just aren’t feeling your best. Remember that all kinds of bugs like bacteria, virus, parasites and fungus are opportunistic organisms. That means, they will take advantage ... read more
- December 9, 2017 I laughed this week when I read Dr. Oz’s blog. He said, “It’s always smart to have a wait-and-see attitude about unconventional health-bestowing claims. You’ll avoid losing money and your health.” Who was saying that we should eat low fat diets? Conventional medicine. Who was saying that women should take premarin ... read more
- December 4, 2017 Once in a while, something comes my way that I feel I just have to share with you. I hope you are as excited about it as I am. I’ve written about the Voxx socks and insoles before. And there is a new video that is mind blowing to me. Maybe ... read more
- November 27, 2017 Sometimes we have to use common sense in our approach to our health. We know not to eat poison, right? Or do we? Some years ago, I would suggest avoiding mercury fillings in your mouth. You see, mercury is a neurotoxin. That means it will poison your nerves. The dictionary says, ... read more
- November 21, 2017 Have you ever considered that the bra a woman selects could make a difference in her health? The lymphatic system in the body keeps the fluids moving. I have the mental picture of my Granny sweeping the floors with a broom. That broom pushed along any crumbs that had been dropped ... read more
- November 14, 2017 Happy Holidays! From now until the new year, it is all about being thankful and giving to others. When I was a kid, Christmas was magical at our house. Santa Clause was very giving to me. I loved the magic. Santa went to all little girls and boys around the world, ... read more