- July 16, 2018
If you have any kind of neurological problem such as numbness, you might ask your doctor for a prescription of methylcobalamin, or vitamin B 12. The best way to get it is to give yourself a shot.Just see if it will help your issue.
In my office, I have an article that says vitamin B12 was given some years ago for joint pain, and very successfully. Most older people have joint pain. Why not give it a try? Make sure it is the right form of B 12, methylcobalamin. And don’t forget that people often have more energy when they take the B 12 shots.
There are no negative side effects of having too much vitamin B 12 so you don’t have to worry about that. As we age, often our digestion isn’t as efficient, meaning we don’t make B 12 as well as we did when we were younger. But in this day and age, it doesn’t mean you have to live with that deficiency. You will have to get a prescription to give yourself the shots. Be persuasive! After all, we only have one body. Gotta take care of it!
Previous Health Tips
- July 9, 2018 Last week, I gave a link to the series on Alzheimer’s. The link didn’t work correctly, and I apologize. Here is the one that works. We are in the midst of the hot days of summer. It is easy to get dehydrated. Did you know that the number one reason for ... read more
- July 2, 2018 As we get older, we make adjustments to our age. We don’t eat that anymore, or we don’t drink that anymore and we don’t exercise the same way anymore. Some things go by the wayside as we travel through life. One thing we ALL hope does not go by the ... read more
- June 26, 2018 For years now, bone broth has been a hot topic in the holistic arena. You may have read about using bone broth for many problems. It didn’t take long until there were products for sale because, you know, making bone broth isn’t a 5-minute procedure. People have brought bone broths into ... read more
- June 11, 2018 Colorado is literally on fire! When our skies are full of smoke, patients come in with the fire flu. They don’t feel so good and know that it comes from the smoke in the air. If you remember when Yellowstone was on fire, they took a sample of the air and found ... read more
- June 4, 2018 https://vimeo.com/273440549 read more
- May 28, 2018 School is out, and summer is here. It is time to re-charge your batteries. I’ve been in the mountains in Ouray and Durango. We live on a big beautiful earth. The city is so crowded but when I look at the space in the mountains, I’m struck with awe. It ... read more
- May 22, 2018 Life was so different when I was a child. I remember Grandpa lying in the hospital bed when his cardiologist came into his hospital room. His doctor sat on the side of his bed while they both smoked a cigarette and talked. Times have changed. And times are continuing to change. Please ... read more
- May 8, 2018 Happy Mother’s Day to all of you mom’s out there. Never worry about your place in your child’s heart. You have left your mark. In fact, you are never as close to anyone as your mom because, at one time, you shared the same body. For nine months, you shared ... read more
- April 24, 2018 https://player.vimeo.com/video/266357323 read more
- April 12, 2018 https://player.vimeo.com/video/263420298 read more
- April 9, 2018 How many people do you know who go to the doctor with complaints, have numerous tests performed, and yet they can’t find a diagnosis? These poor people are go from doctor to doctor, have test after test, and still don’t feel well. The problem is they don’t have a disease. ... read more
- April 2, 2018 With the warmer weather, you are outside working your gardens or going for walks. It is so good for you to be physically active but I don’t have to tell you that you can’t do today what you did when you were younger without paying a price. So here are a ... read more
- March 26, 2018 I have been watching some of the docuseries, “The Sacred Plant.” It about using medical cannabis and hemp for cancer, MS, memory, seizures, and many more problems. Sometimes you are at your wits end and you are willing to try something you never thought you would. We have to remember, ... read more
- March 20, 2018 A guilty conscience can keep you from having a good night sleep. And according to the lead developer of the HPV vaccines, that is why she confessed and warned the parents of young girls about getting the HPV vaccine. Her name is Diane Harper and she was responsible for some ... read more