- September 19, 2017
Most physical problems have some origins in organisms. Organisms are bacteria, virus, parasites and fungus. The origin of many problems is hidden by organisms as well as heavy metals. They just muck the picture up causing confusion. No matter what your complaint, clean your body out first. Then, and only then, can you see what your body is trying to tell you.
If you decide to redecorate, you don’t go in with the decorator while your teenage children are having a dance party in the room. In fact, usually, you might wait a few years until they are out of the house. All is quiet. Now is the time to take your decorator into your room that needs a face lift and make plans for redecorating.
While your body is carrying around bacteria, fungus, virus and parasites, you might not be able to understand the communication from your body. If you listened to the video series, “The Truth About Cancer,” most of the doctors interviewed mentioned the necessity of clearing the body of these organisms and heavy metals. It is a first step.
In my way of thinking, keep the body clean on the inside, just like you do on the outside so there is little possibility of organisms creating all kinds of havoc that looks like pain syndromes and diseases.
Even though heavy metals are not an organism, I also throw them into the pile that needs to be cleared from the body. Then you can feel as clean on the inside as you do on the outside. When clean, there is less chance for your body going awry. And you might ask what about the good bacteria? The good bacteria grow exponentially when the bad bacteria and its equally undesirable friends are out of the picture.
I work to keep people off of medications by cleaning the body on the inside. Come see me!
Previous Health Tips
- September 11, 2017 Colds and flu begin as soon as school starts. Normally it takes about 3 weeks to get used to the new schedule school requires. Plenty of sleep will always help you, as well as your children, fight off the dreaded virus and bacteria. Stay hydrated. And don’t forget to eat ... read more
- August 29, 2017 You probably know that I do not like pesticides, herbicides or GMO’s in my food. If you have taken advantage of watching the video series “GMO’s Revealed,” I’m sure you are learning information that will serve your better health. Mike Adams, known as The Health Ranger, was interviewed in the ... read more
- August 21, 2017 Everyone talks about GMO’s. Recently my friend asked, “well, exactly what is a GMO?” It is understandable. We throw words around as if everyone knows what we are talking about when, in fact, they do not. Today begins a free video series about GMO’s. Maybe you need more information to really decide if ... read more
- August 14, 2017 Why are so many people chronically sick and don’t seem to get help from medicine. They are given one medication after another to try. When it doesn’t work, on to the next one. And, I’ve seen my share of people who never found the “right” medication. Perhaps it is because ... read more
- August 8, 2017 There are so many things you can do for yourself at home. Today I am going to remind you of a few. Doing these will take only a few minutes and will reap benefits. As you are standing, squeeze your butt cheeks together ten times. If you have a chronic low back, ... read more
- August 1, 2017 People watching is an interesting business, especially in the summer. The beach is the best, but anywhere will do. Watch people as they walk, and their posture will talk to you. You can tell if they are in pain while walking. You can tell if their head juts forward or ... read more
- July 23, 2017 Are you learning via your computer? You have never been able to have as much access to information at your whim as you do today. For that, you can really appreciate your computers and the enlarged world they give you. If you are like me, there are more videos and ... read more
- July 17, 2017 There has been a surge in cases of anal cancer. You ask why the increase in cases? Many cancers are because of chemicals, like BPA. Have you considered the chemicals present in toilet tissue? It goes on our most tender regions so perhaps it should be as pure as possible. ... read more
- July 11, 2017 Are you looking for the ideal baby gift? Because babies can’t lift their heads, it is up to us to support their heads. But when they are sleeping or in a cradle, what can you do? The ideal baby gift has been created so the parents won’t need to worry ... read more
- June 26, 2017 Do you feel free to make decisions about what choices you make about your own body? Celebrating the Fourth of July is to remind us of our freedoms and our duty to protect them. I’m concerned with medical freedom. The series, “Vaccines Revealed,” just aired and one of the concerns is that ... read more
- June 20, 2017 After 30 years in practice, I still suggest the same therapies like the detox bath, the onion for an ear ache and a castor oil pack. They work as many of my patients testify. I have even made videos for you to make it as easy as possible to use and ... read more
- June 12, 2017 If you vaccinate, please watch the video series Vaccines Revealed. It is an online video series that starts today! If you sign up with this link, you will be sent a segment each day for about 9 days. Perhaps you need more information to make an informed decision. You can do your own ... read more
- June 4, 2017 You will never be younger than you are at this moment. There is no time like the present if you want to save some of your stem cells for use in the future. The younger the stem cells are, the more active they will be. As stem cell therapy becomes more popular, ... read more
- May 28, 2017 Entering a bathroom, I often hold my nose. Smells from the body don’t bother me nearly as much as the smells from the plug ins that try to cover up the body smells. Oh my, sometimes they take my breath away. I am not fond of the irritatingly sweet smells that ... read more