- August 8, 2020
Have you watched more movies since Covid? I’ll bet that part of the economy has soared.
I have a suggestion. Watch the movie, “What the Health.” If you have excess weight, if you suffer from asthma, if you are in pain, if you have diabetes or thyroid issues, see what others did to help themselves.
One area I can attest to is where does our information comes from. When I taught foods in the public schools, before I was a chiropractor, the visual aids and educational tools were all “gifts” from the meat and dairy industry. Just saying!!
ENJOY the movie!
Previous Health Tips
- July 29, 2020I read a piece in the news the other day that asked this question: “Why is the U.S. enduring a far more severe virus outbreak than any other rich country?” I think everyone knows that people with other health problems suffer the most, right? They have said that most people who die ...read more
- July 27, 2020I spent some time with a friend the other day. She said she has spent some time visiting all the parks in Denver. I thought that was a create endeavor at this junction in life. When the weather is nice and you want to take a walk, ...read more
- July 14, 2020Should you eat paleo? What about ketogenic? Sometimes I ask myself, how were we meant to eat? There are so many ways of eating that somehow become popular. Personally, I feel that God put us on this big beautiful ball with everything we need to eat. ...read more
- July 6, 2020Have you thought of what you would do if you got covid? I think I’d let this doctor treat me. Common sense, don’t you think? Make sure you watch the video.read more
- June 26, 2020This doctor, Chris Knobble, will be known long after his death for the dedicated work he has done for macular degeneration. He has written a great book and done tons of research. He is an amazing person and has some amazing information to give us: seed ...read more
- June 17, 2020Good Health is Priceless, right? If you can do something at home to improve your health, it will always pay off. Of course, you can exercise and eat well. And you have seen my Biomat and the Voxx products (you can look on the dashboard of my website). Those are things you can use ...read more
- June 16, 2020Summer is here! At least almost. Flowers are blooming. Fresh vegetables are filling the marketplace. There are many farmer’s market’s around the city to choose from. If you are so inclined to try a vegan approach to diet, I think this is a good time of year to give it a whirl. There will be so ...read more
- June 9, 2020Many people are working from home. We see comics about being in your robe all day. It is a good laugh. It is important to treat yourself well, even if you can’t get it done professionally, like your brows and nails. Just remember to consider yourself as if you had never heard of Covid. Yes, ...read more
- May 30, 2020Everyone has an opinion of what is going on. But what is it based on? There are people who are very smart and have gone the distance in their studies to know what they are talking about. Who wants to be responsible for what we do? ...read more
- May 12, 2020All of this talk about the corona virus. Doctor Zach Bush is one of my all time favorites, whether he is talking about regenerative farming or medical care. Do you think you are more likely to get covid and die if you are taking certain medications like ace ...read more
- May 9, 2020Have you ever thought that your healing is left up to you? I don’t mean we can’t get any help, but it is our body and we need to do all we can to avoid the doctor and hospitals. Right? I want to take care of myself as much as possible and that ...read more
- April 28, 2020You ask why? Asking why shows curiosity and intelligence. We should always be able to ask why someone thinks they way they do or wants us to do something. So when you know someone, like me, doesn’t want to be vaccinated, you might ask why? Take just 10 minutes and watch this video and ...read more
- April 22, 2020There is a documentary-series called The Truth About Vaccines. I’ve seen it before and it is excellent. You can sign up here. Remember, each episode is on for 24 hours. My experience tells me at the end, they will have a weekend where all episodes will be available. ...read more
- April 18, 2020NET stands for NeuroEmotional Technique and is a technique to help the body deal with stress. Ahhhhh….. There is a documentary called STRESSED that is available now on YouTube. This techniques helps remove or resolve the “stress” from the body. If you have any time on ...read more