- October 19, 2021
Having a body is a never ending process of literally, “what is going on?”
My shoulder, my knee, my ankle, or my back is not feeling like it always has and what do I need to do about it? Sometimes it is from trauma. If you are my patient, you know that sometimes you need a good adjustment. Sometimes you need a supplement, or more than one. And sometimes you need to move your emotions that are stuck in your body. Right? Most often it might be a little of this and a little of that.
I think the biggest “hidden” culprit lies in plain site. Often we don’t want to hear it.
If you, or someone you know, experiences joint pain, this may be an eye-opening video where my mentor talks about chemical causes of joint pain. ENJOY!
Previous Health Tips
- October 12, 2021It is beautiful outside. Fall, in most ways, is my favorite time of year. Of course, I do not like fewer hours of sunshine, but I love so much more. However, from Halloween through New Year’s is when most people get sick with cold’s and flu’s. ...read more
- October 3, 2021Everyone has heard by now that patients are often given antibiotics when they don’t need them. And the fear has been that it will render many antibiotics ineffective. The most frequent reason a person is given an prescription for an antibiotic is an upper respiratory infection. If these infections are viral, an antibiotic ...read more
- September 28, 2021As fall approaches, we start spending more time indoors. I’m sad as the days are not as long as they were in mid-summer. I like long days of sunlight so I can go walking early or late. Fall often brings a coming indoors. And we often want more warmth. Today I want to remind you ...read more
- September 6, 2021I heard a doctor once say, when you pick a food up to eat, ask yourself, “what is this going to do to my brain?” That is a good question! You can say the same thing about any part of the body. “What is this going to do to ...read more
- August 29, 2021Thirty-five years ago, when I was in chiropractic school, I became aware of the many research findings showing Americans having low stomach acid as they grow older. How many Americans take the proton pump inhibitors, like Prilosec? They take it because they were told they have too much acid in ...read more
- August 23, 2021Many times I have made statements and people have said, my doctor never told me that. I know. They didn’t withhold from you. They didn’t tell you because they didn’t know it. Why didn’t they know. I’ll let one of my favorite doctors explain it to you.read more
- August 16, 2021Ginger might be your key to nausea relief. Whether the nausea is from pregnancy or car sickness or most other causes of nausea, ginger can be your cure. The best way to use it might be ginger tea. If in the car, those small ginger candies you ...read more
- August 7, 2021Starting this week, I will confirm your appointment by text the night before, if I have your cell number. I am messing up my schedule too much so I need to make a change. Why am I messing it up? I still use a paper calendar. I’m not ...read more
- August 1, 2021This coming Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021, from 7:00 pm-8:00 pm MST, Scott Klumb’s film, Thriving on the Spectrum will be screening virtually for FREE! Please join him to watch his new documentary followed by a Q/A.Feel free to share the details about the virtual screening with anyone you think would ...read more
- July 27, 2021The biggest looming fear as we get older is keeping our wits about us. There are those moments of recognizing our memory isn’t as good as it used to be. I remember when I had lunch with a very good older friend when I realized she was not ...read more
- July 13, 2021This doctor is new to me, but I so enjoyed all he had to say. The information is not new to me. He speaks about fasting. He gives us a good reason to fast. At one point he talked about how your body has 70% greater ...read more
- July 5, 2021What is the ONE thing that a person can do for their health that will have the greatest impact on their health? There are many things, obviously, but the thing I feel is one of the very most important is to eat organic food. I know it is more expensive. I say, “I ...read more
- June 29, 2021Maybe you don’t know, but I have macular degeneration. Dr. Chris Knobble has definitively discovered that the rate of macular degeneration in our society has gone up as our use of vegetable oils has gone up. Most likely each of us can eat a different amount of vegetable oils, before developing macular ...read more
- June 22, 2021Dr. Michael Greger is an interesting guy. He wrote the books, “How Not to Die,” and “How Not to Diet.” His website is nutritionfacts.org. He likes to bring the research down to us people on the street. It just takes too long for it to get to doctor’s offices. These books are like gold mines! One ...read more