- November 26, 2020
How is that possible? What we need to do it make sure when poisons come into our bodies, that they have a quick and easy way to get out of the body.
How do we do that? In three, sometimes, easy steps: 1) avoid constipation, 2) drink plenty of good, clean water, and 3) be sure to sweat.
If you have ever had food poisoning, what would it have been like if you were constipated? I only had food poisoning once, but it felt like a monster was inside me demanding to get out. And we want to let it out! Get rid of the toxins through good bowel movements (or flat-out diarrhea!), urinating (even excessively) and sweating. Those are the hallmarks of detoxification!
Previous Health Tips
- November 23, 2020These last six months have taught us the importance of being able to care for ourselves at home as much as possible. That is where the “HEALY” comes in. I bring this up because it is on sale this week. Tesla and Einstein both said something to the effect that the medicine of ...read more
- November 15, 2020“How Not To Die” is the title of Dr. Michael Greger’s book. I find it easier sometimes to listen to a video when I am cooking or getting dressed for the day instead of reading a book. In this video, Dr. Greger goes through the top 15 reasons ...read more
- November 9, 2020You may give consideration to the products you bring into your home. Are they safe? Are they toxic? Are they supportive for my health? But how often do you think about the house itself. Some people are chronically sick. They are often very picky ...read more
- November 2, 2020Happy November! Our fall has been beautiful this year. We have had many color-filled days. Halloween is in the rear-view mirror and the biggest holidays of the year are before us, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Christmas will be different this year! But different can be good. One thing is: we will still give gifts. As you make your gift ...read more
- October 20, 2020You can get by with so much when you are young, right? As we get older, we have to make some accommodations. And one of them is with our sleeping position. I learned this from my own experience. As we get older, sleeping on our side can cause our hips and/or knees ...read more
- October 19, 2020No matter whether you buy organic or conventionally grown food, you still want to wash it. This is the way I wash my fruits and veggies because this will remove some of the pesticides and herbicides from your food. Even though I buy organic food, no food is ...read more
- October 5, 2020Have you ever heard of laughing therapy? In this age of COVID, I think we should all try it. It is simple, completely free and you will have chemicals flowing throughout your body without taking any pills. Yes, I am talking about laughter. It is good for us. ...read more
- September 27, 2020When I refer to kindness, do you think I’m talking about your relationship with others? Of course, that is part of it, but usually am talking about how kind you are to yourself. If I had a recorder in your head, would I want to listen? Look ...read more
- September 21, 2020I was driving in a neighborhood last night just after dark, about 8 pm. Numerous children were on on their skateboards or razors or electric skateboards. Most of these last night were children 15 and under although there were a few older teenagers. This is so dangerous. ...read more
- August 27, 2020Just like politics, most people are very positioned about vaccines. But do you know why you have the position you have? It is a big subject and I attempt to keep this a TIP, instead of a long blog. And, you want to hear from experts, right? So ...read more
- August 25, 2020There are many reasons for bad breath. If you don’t have a problem with your teeth or gums, look to your digestion. Bad breath can come up from the intestines. You may notice it now more than ever if you are wearing masks. Improve your digestion, ...read more
- August 14, 2020it isn’t just men that are concerned about their sexual performance. The women in their lives are concerned about it too. Often this information is talked about behind smirks and grins, where we assume it is everyone else’s problem. Young men don’t usually have to deal with these ...read more
- August 8, 2020Have you watched more movies since Covid? I’ll bet that part of the economy has soared. I have a suggestion. Watch the movie, “What the Health.” If you have excess weight, if you suffer from asthma, if you are in pain, if you have diabetes or thyroid issues, see what others did to help ...read more
- July 29, 2020I read a piece in the news the other day that asked this question: “Why is the U.S. enduring a far more severe virus outbreak than any other rich country?” I think everyone knows that people with other health problems suffer the most, right? They have said that most people who die ...read more