- January 24, 2021
I remember watching some of the docu-series that have come out the last few years. Whether they were talking about cancer or other diseases, they would talk about how you have to get rid of all of the virus in your body, all of the bacteria in your body, all of the fungus in your body as well as the heavy metals. All of this is what we call the body’s burden. And this is what I do when I work with people chemically, meaning I give them the supplements to kill those organisms and pull the heavy metals. Doing this decreases your body’s burden.
When the body’s burden gets too much for the body to bear, it gets a disease. It really is that simple.
And of course, genetics are important, but genetics are responsible for 5% of all cancers. You can do something about decreasing your body’s total load! Call or text and make an appointment!
Previous Health Tips
- January 15, 2021Does it make your heart smile when someone really enjoys their job? Danny Combs started out as a country western musician and then became a father. After his son was diagnosed on the Autism spectrum, right here in our own city of Denver, Danny Combs opened a shop ...read more
- January 12, 2021Posture is very important. There have been correlations between health and posture. Good posture begets good health. Posture is somewhat set in our nervous system and difficult to change by executive decision. We have to work for good posture through exercise as well as intention. One of the biggest problems I see in our world ...read more
- January 5, 2021I love the beginning of a New Year. It feels like we get to start over. In what way do you need to start over this year? I decided to take this year and go through my whole house. I want to find a new home for all the things that are taking up ...read more
- December 29, 2020Some people can’t take a supplement and some people prefer not to take supplements. And, I always say it is better to get our nutrition in our food if at all possible. That is the way it was meant to be, right? I might say to a patient, “you need magnesium.” A patient sometimes ...read more
- December 8, 2020Jingle Bells! I have such fond memories of Christmas time when I was a child. I loved Santa! The children are easy to buy for as they have a long list of wants. Men and women below 50 often have things they need or want. But when you get to people as old as I ...read more
- November 26, 2020How is that possible? What we need to do it make sure when poisons come into our bodies, that they have a quick and easy way to get out of the body. How do we do that? In three, sometimes, easy steps: 1) avoid constipation, 2) drink plenty of good, clean water, and 3) ...read more
- November 23, 2020These last six months have taught us the importance of being able to care for ourselves at home as much as possible. That is where the “HEALY” comes in. I bring this up because it is on sale this week. Tesla and Einstein both said something to the effect that the medicine of ...read more
- November 15, 2020“How Not To Die” is the title of Dr. Michael Greger’s book. I find it easier sometimes to listen to a video when I am cooking or getting dressed for the day instead of reading a book. In this video, Dr. Greger goes through the top 15 reasons ...read more
- November 9, 2020You may give consideration to the products you bring into your home. Are they safe? Are they toxic? Are they supportive for my health? But how often do you think about the house itself. Some people are chronically sick. They are often very picky ...read more
- November 2, 2020Happy November! Our fall has been beautiful this year. We have had many color-filled days. Halloween is in the rear-view mirror and the biggest holidays of the year are before us, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Christmas will be different this year! But different can be good. One thing is: we will still give gifts. As you make your gift ...read more
- October 20, 2020You can get by with so much when you are young, right? As we get older, we have to make some accommodations. And one of them is with our sleeping position. I learned this from my own experience. As we get older, sleeping on our side can cause our hips and/or knees ...read more
- October 19, 2020No matter whether you buy organic or conventionally grown food, you still want to wash it. This is the way I wash my fruits and veggies because this will remove some of the pesticides and herbicides from your food. Even though I buy organic food, no food is ...read more
- October 5, 2020Have you ever heard of laughing therapy? In this age of COVID, I think we should all try it. It is simple, completely free and you will have chemicals flowing throughout your body without taking any pills. Yes, I am talking about laughter. It is good for us. ...read more
- September 27, 2020When I refer to kindness, do you think I’m talking about your relationship with others? Of course, that is part of it, but usually am talking about how kind you are to yourself. If I had a recorder in your head, would I want to listen? Look ...read more