- September 21, 2020
I was driving in a neighborhood last night just after dark, about 8 pm. Numerous children were on on their skateboards or razors or electric skateboards. Most of these last night were children 15 and under although there were a few older teenagers. This is so dangerous. They need to realize it is dark and not everyone has the eyes of a 10 year old.
I know the pain of a child from being hit with your car, as I was with my grandpa when he did so. It is horrible for the child and their family and horrible for the person driving the car and their family. Please remind other parents how important it is to have the kiddos in the back yard once dusk sets in.
It is fun to ride them, yes. Do so while the sun is in the sky! Enjoy. Have a ball! And, let’s be safe!
Good Health is Priceless!
Previous Health Tips
- August 27, 2020Just like politics, most people are very positioned about vaccines. But do you know why you have the position you have? It is a big subject and I attempt to keep this a TIP, instead of a long blog. And, you want to hear from experts, right? So ...read more
- August 25, 2020There are many reasons for bad breath. If you don’t have a problem with your teeth or gums, look to your digestion. Bad breath can come up from the intestines. You may notice it now more than ever if you are wearing masks. Improve your digestion, ...read more
- August 14, 2020it isn’t just men that are concerned about their sexual performance. The women in their lives are concerned about it too. Often this information is talked about behind smirks and grins, where we assume it is everyone else’s problem. Young men don’t usually have to deal with these ...read more
- August 8, 2020Have you watched more movies since Covid? I’ll bet that part of the economy has soared. I have a suggestion. Watch the movie, “What the Health.” If you have excess weight, if you suffer from asthma, if you are in pain, if you have diabetes or thyroid issues, see what others did to help ...read more
- July 29, 2020I read a piece in the news the other day that asked this question: “Why is the U.S. enduring a far more severe virus outbreak than any other rich country?” I think everyone knows that people with other health problems suffer the most, right? They have said that most people who die ...read more
- July 27, 2020I spent some time with a friend the other day. She said she has spent some time visiting all the parks in Denver. I thought that was a create endeavor at this junction in life. When the weather is nice and you want to take a walk, ...read more
- July 14, 2020Should you eat paleo? What about ketogenic? Sometimes I ask myself, how were we meant to eat? There are so many ways of eating that somehow become popular. Personally, I feel that God put us on this big beautiful ball with everything we need to eat. ...read more
- July 6, 2020Have you thought of what you would do if you got covid? I think I’d let this doctor treat me. Common sense, don’t you think? Make sure you watch the video.read more
- June 26, 2020This doctor, Chris Knobble, will be known long after his death for the dedicated work he has done for macular degeneration. He has written a great book and done tons of research. He is an amazing person and has some amazing information to give us: seed ...read more
- June 17, 2020Good Health is Priceless, right? If you can do something at home to improve your health, it will always pay off. Of course, you can exercise and eat well. And you have seen my Biomat and the Voxx products (you can look on the dashboard of my website). Those are things you can use ...read more
- June 16, 2020Summer is here! At least almost. Flowers are blooming. Fresh vegetables are filling the marketplace. There are many farmer’s market’s around the city to choose from. If you are so inclined to try a vegan approach to diet, I think this is a good time of year to give it a whirl. There will be so ...read more
- June 9, 2020Many people are working from home. We see comics about being in your robe all day. It is a good laugh. It is important to treat yourself well, even if you can’t get it done professionally, like your brows and nails. Just remember to consider yourself as if you had never heard of Covid. Yes, ...read more
- May 30, 2020Everyone has an opinion of what is going on. But what is it based on? There are people who are very smart and have gone the distance in their studies to know what they are talking about. Who wants to be responsible for what we do? ...read more
- May 12, 2020All of this talk about the corona virus. Doctor Zach Bush is one of my all time favorites, whether he is talking about regenerative farming or medical care. Do you think you are more likely to get covid and die if you are taking certain medications like ace ...read more