- September 5, 2022
Some people have told me they have not known anyone who had a vaccine injury. And what kind of injuries are they talking about.
There have been some horrific reactions, like death. One of the ways a trail for a drug is conducted is that anything that happens to that person within about 14 days is considered to be from the experimental drug until proven otherwise.
Not that a lot of information is being released about the studies even though Pfizer didn’t want the records released for 75 years. However a judge decided so many pages would be released each week.
I could tell you about many of the reactions I’ve hard about, but before that, here is a video where a child took the experimental vaccine and what all that involves.
There are PI’s which are the Principal Investigators that are supposed to “care” for the research and the people who too part.
I’ll let this family tell their story. You might want to start at 57 minutes to hear Maddie’s story.
I always wonder why people haven’t heard about these, but all Americans should know what has been happening.
And, of course, many people did not have a noticeable reaction, but if you did, how tragic.
Previous Health Tips
- August 29, 2022Natural immunity is the best immunity you can have. So if I get the flu, the best defense I have against ever having that flu again is the natural immunity that my body has created. Would you like to hear Dr. Fauci say so? Here is ...read more
- August 23, 2022If you would like to know what they found in research about what helps people live to ripe old ages, look no further. This is a 60 minutes segment and it will give you valuable information. We know we are all different, so it won’t include everyone, but you can get ...read more
- August 16, 2022Isn’t it interesting. We have more pharmaceuticals than ever before, and yet Americans are less healthy. When I was a child, I lived with my grandparents, so I was around quite a few older people. I do not remember one person who had Alzheimer’s. People were old, and of course, some had a disease, ...read more
- August 10, 2022If you think a calorie is a calorie, please listen today’s video. If you have crones disease, please listen to today’s video. If you have fatty liver disease, which is more and more common, please listen to today’s video. If you are concerned about the environment, please listen to today’s video. If you think ...read more
- August 3, 2022There is so much information available to us today that it is shocking. My friend told me she woke up in the night and her neck hurt so bad. She is not a health practitioner. She didn’t know what to do. She went onto youtube and looked up ...read more
- July 12, 2022I have patients come in my office and request a “cleanse.” There are all kinds of “cleanses” out there. I suggest to patients to eat well and simply for a week or two. That means, eat steamed or raw organic vegetables, organic fruits, and drink pure water for two weeks without adding anything ...read more
- June 30, 2022I was reading how B vitamins are important to avoid macular degeneration, which I have. Believe me, you want to avoid macular degeneration. Higher serum levels of vitamin B12 were strongly associated with decreased risk of having macular degeneration where high levels of homocysteine were associated with a ...read more
- June 25, 2022I do the NeuroEmotional Technique in my practice. It isn’t hard for us to understand how our childhood affected us. Why? Because we remember it. Right? However, sometimes an emotion will go back to conception or our time in the womb. How in the ...read more
- June 21, 2022Summer is flying by. As we are rolling toward July 4, I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather. Did you know there is something called laughter therapy? If you are my age, you might remember a man by the name of Norman Cousins, who was diagnosed with cancer. He rented some funny movies ...read more
- June 14, 2022If you aren’t a senior, you have friends and family who are. Let’s say someone comes up with a new symptom or group of symptoms. The first thing to review is: look up all the medications they are taking and see what the side effects are. That long list of side effects that you ...read more
- June 7, 2022I haven’t heard anyone singing “and the living is easy.” Not lately. But, It is easier for us to be well in the summer. We spend more time outside. Yeah for vitamin D, right? We tend to get more exercise. People vacation. Relaxation is a desired destination. People tend to be healthier in the summer. People clear ...read more
- May 30, 2022If there is a direction you can’t move or if you hurt when you move, you have a fascial problem. Fascia is a covering for your bone, your blood vessels, your organs, your nerve fibers as well as your muscles. When you have inflammation in your body, it ...read more
- May 24, 2022Don’t forget about your feet! It is that time of year that we are going outside more and we need to be mindful of our feet and ankles. I do believe we were born without shoes and to be without shoes is good, but the way we live, after a certain age, ...read more
- May 18, 2022Do you know how very important your cervical spine is? Of course you do, but you might learn a little bit more if you listen to this video. I think this doctor is an orthopedist, but he would have made a very good chiropractor. You know ...read more