- August 18, 2019
The end of August is the 30thanniversary of my private practice in CO.
I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have trusted me to assist you in your journey toward health. We all have a body and it is a job to keep it healthy, especially in the environment of chemicals and GMO’s. Staying healthy is a continual work in progress.
The actual date of opening my practice was August 29, 1989. I graduated chiropractic school in 1986 and worked with another chiropractor in Houston until moving to Denver to start my own practice.
We will work together to continue to improve our health as the years go by. May your health flourish! Now to celebrate, I’m going to San Diego Thursday!! I’ll be back in the office August 28th.
Previous Health Tips
- August 8, 2019 Dr. Jason Fung is a kidney doctor in Canada who typically works with people who are diabetic. He has worked in the medical business long enough to really understand it. He explains why health eludes people in the first five minutes of this video. If you listen no further, listen to the first ... read more
- July 31, 2019 Macular Degeneration is the #1 reason for blindness in the western world. And those of us who suffer with it have been gifted by an ophthalmologist, Dr. Chris Knobbe. He wrote a book, “Ancestral Dietary Strategy to Prevent and Treat Macular Degeneration.” He sells it for cost at the website www.cureamd.org as ... read more
- July 10, 2019 July is watermelon month. There isn’t another fruit that screams summer like watermelon. Doesn’t everyone love watermelon? It is great for hydration and why we naturally go for it on hot summer days. Headaches and even bad moods can be cured by hydrating. Watermelon is over 90% water. Can you think ... read more
- July 5, 2019 We are still talking about statins. The research is coming in that statins raise blood sugar and causing diabetes. Here is a reference that taking statins contributes to our diabetic epidemic. Just in case you have missed it, the numbers are in for statins. If one hundred people are given statins, one ... read more
- June 28, 2019 You are very astute about the food you eat. You want to avoid chemicals. You want to avoid metals. And, you want to avoid drugs. Fish can be contaminated with drugs, even cocaine. What would you do if you knew your shrimp contained antibiotics as well as pesticides that have ... read more
- June 23, 2019 We love science, right? Here is a scientist and I am sure you will enjoy her interview. She is obviously very smart. She has worked with many retroviruses, including HIV, which can become AIDS. I will let her do the talking for this health tip. ... read more
- June 17, 2019 “It’s summertime, and the living is easy!” Right? Well, we want it to be. But it might not feel like living is easy. That might be because you don’t get enough sleep. There are many factors that keep people from getting the proper sleep and keeps them from recuperating and feeling refreshed in the morning. Top ... read more
- June 10, 2019 For the most part, people tend to be healthier in the summer months. The weather is warm, so people walk and exercise more. It feels good to get in the sun for a short period of time. Our body likes the vitamin D. I’ve noticed over the years that patients are healthier in the ... read more
- June 3, 2019 Often, you race through life. That makes it hard to be present? It is impossible to smell the roses. Then, something makes you stop in your tracks. Maybe it is the birth of a new baby. Or maybe it is the death of a friend or loved one. Either experience gives us the opportunity ... read more
- May 23, 2019 What supplement do you automatically think of when I mention osteoporosis? Most likely it is calcium. Most of the time, my patients think it is necessary to take calcium for their bones. Sometimes they test for it, but much of the time they don’t. Doesn’t it make sense that we utilize the nutrients in ... read more
- May 16, 2019 If you are open to a different take on what causes most of the problems that people have, including yourself, please listen to this video. It is for people who have physical problems, addictions, behavioral problems: actually, any problem. And it is for those who seem to never have problems! He speaks to ... read more
- May 13, 2019 I’ve had so many people tell me they are pre-diabetic. Even those who eat well. It might be because they play with the numbers which includes more people. But let’s face it, our society is built all around food. Today’s health tip features a podcast with Dr. Jason Fung, a nephrologist, who talks about ... read more
- May 4, 2019 Do you, or someone you love, suffer from prostate issues? The signs and symptoms of prostate dysfunction are: *Frequent urination at night *Pain during urination *Difficulty in starting or stopping a stream of urine *Decrease in urine flow *Pain during urination *Loss of bladder control *Blood in urine Here are three videos about using baking soda to eliminate symptoms ... read more
- April 15, 2019 Perhaps you have been in my office when I give the statistics for statins: for every 100 people given a statin, it helps one person live longer, 30-40 people are hurt from the side effects and the others are just taking the drug without benefit. Or perhaps you have heard me say ... read more