- November 19, 2018
I am thankful for you, my patients and friends. I consider it an honor for you to trust me with your body and health. I love what I do. You allow me the opportunity to do what I love to do most. Thank you!
The big word these days is inflammation. Everyone wants something for their inflammation. It is wise to clear up inflammation. However, people talk about it as if it is, “the thing.” It isn’t. Inflammation is a response in the body. It is the response to an injury. This is basic physiology.
What kind of injury? It can be any kind of injury. I like to talk about it as physical, like spraining an ankle. Or chemical, like eating or drinking something your body really doesn’t like. Or it can be electromagnetic, like holding a cell phone to your head day in and day out.
So remember, inflammation is the response. Just treating it isn’t always going to get you to where you want to go. Go upstream to the cause. Are you eating something your body doesn’t like? Are you stressed out with too much screen time or an emotional issue? Or have you sprained your ankle.
Always look to the cause of the problem, not the body’s response to the cause!
Previous Health Tips
- November 13, 2018 Normally, I am in the office around the Thanksgiving holiday, but this year I will be in San Diego. Please call or text if you need to get in This time of year pulls our energy. We want to participate in all the festivities without overwhelming our body. Everyone knows to stay ... read more
- November 5, 2018 There is a prediction that by 2025, 1 in 2 children will be autistic. That is a heavy, heavy statistic. And it was made by an MIT graduate. If you want to understand what the fuss is regarding autism vs. vaccines, an easily digestible way to see who says what is ... read more
- October 29, 2018 Insurance is one of those things we never want to have to use. But if you need it, you certainly want to have it. People need to be treated for injuries they sustain in a car accident, but to do so, you must have proper coverage. In Colorado, you can ... read more
- October 22, 2018 Today we have some choices for care that we didn’t have when I was a child. If you are thinking you could be a candidate for a knee replacement or a shoulder replacement, you have more choices in most circumstances now. Have you ever considered a stem cell injection? Or a ... read more
- October 12, 2018 Rodney Dangerfield always said, “I don’t get no respect.” He could have been talking about vitamin C. Why should it get respect? *supports weight control *decreases fatigue *decreases brain fog *decreases risk for disease *sharper cognitive function *lower HbA1C This article says, “poor brain function is directly linked to low vitamin C levels.” They checked blood levels and ... read more
- October 8, 2018 Do you have a dropped metatarsal? You would know because your foot would hurt. Normally it hurts on the bottom of your foot. This issue is a bigger issue for woman than men and I think that is because of high heels, which put the foot in an unnatural position. ... read more
- September 25, 2018 I doubt there is any adult who hasn’t been touched by cancer. Perhaps a grandparent or an aunt or an uncle has had the diagnosis. Who doesn’t know someone who has had cancer? We live in a world in which cancer thrives. Our food has problems. Our environment has problems. But ... read more
- September 16, 2018 My patients are the best! Sometimes they tell me about a product that they love, and I want to share it with others. Have you heard about the weighted blankets? I know they are often used on pets and on babies, but hey, adults are using them too. Why would you ... read more
- September 11, 2018 Have you noticed how docuseries are becoming popular? If you want to learn about how to deal with autoimmune issues, naturally, there is a docuseries explaining your options. Recently there was a docuseries about curing and preventing Alzheimer’s. And don’t forget The Truth about Cancer, The Truth about Vaccines, Vaccines Revealed ... read more
- September 3, 2018 In Colorado, we are fortunate to have a change of seasons. I like seeing the trees sprout their leaves in the spring, become full in the summer, turn their leaves in the fall and lose their leaves before winter sets in. In Denver, the trees are barren in the winter. ... read more
- August 28, 2018 Children are back in school and we are clearly looking at fall. Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year are around the corner. Throw a fall break in there, if you have children in school, and you have your calendar for the rest of the year. But right now, we are ... read more
- August 19, 2018 Don’t you love this day and age of great videos? I do. Sometimes I will listen to a video while I’m cooking dinner or doing my hair. It is a great way to get information that someone else has assimilated. This video is a must share with my patients and friends. In one ... read more
- August 13, 2018 In our struggle for health, one major concern is the mouth, specifically the teeth. Mercury is a neurotoxin. Do you really want that in your mouth? There are many other options these days. Other countries have mercury free dentistry, but we don’t. Holistic pratitioners are struggling to get mercury out ... read more
- August 6, 2018 https://vimeo.com/276674845 read more