- July 6, 2020
Have you thought of what you would do if you got covid?
I think I’d let this doctor treat me. Common sense, don’t you think?
Make sure you watch the video.
Previous Health Tips
- June 26, 2020 This doctor, Chris Knobble, will be known long after his death for the dedicated work he has done for macular degeneration. He has written a great book and done tons of research. He is an amazing person and has some amazing information to give us: seed ... read more
- June 17, 2020 Good Health is Priceless, right? If you can do something at home to improve your health, it will always pay off. Of course, you can exercise and eat well. And you have seen my Biomat and the Voxx products (you can look on the dashboard of my website). Those are things you can use ... read more
- June 16, 2020 Summer is here! At least almost. Flowers are blooming. Fresh vegetables are filling the marketplace. There are many farmer’s market’s around the city to choose from. If you are so inclined to try a vegan approach to diet, I think this is a good time of year to give it a whirl. There will be so ... read more
- June 9, 2020 Many people are working from home. We see comics about being in your robe all day. It is a good laugh. It is important to treat yourself well, even if you can’t get it done professionally, like your brows and nails. Just remember to consider yourself as if you had never heard of Covid. Yes, ... read more
- May 30, 2020 Everyone has an opinion of what is going on. But what is it based on? There are people who are very smart and have gone the distance in their studies to know what they are talking about. Who wants to be responsible for what we do? ... read more
- May 12, 2020 All of this talk about the corona virus. Doctor Zach Bush is one of my all time favorites, whether he is talking about regenerative farming or medical care. Do you think you are more likely to get covid and die if you are taking certain medications like ace ... read more
- May 9, 2020 Have you ever thought that your healing is left up to you? I don’t mean we can’t get any help, but it is our body and we need to do all we can to avoid the doctor and hospitals. Right? I want to take care of myself as much as possible and that ... read more
- April 28, 2020 You ask why? Asking why shows curiosity and intelligence. We should always be able to ask why someone thinks they way they do or wants us to do something. So when you know someone, like me, doesn’t want to be vaccinated, you might ask why? Take just 10 minutes and watch this video and ... read more
- April 22, 2020 There is a documentary-series called The Truth About Vaccines. I’ve seen it before and it is excellent. You can sign up here. Remember, each episode is on for 24 hours. My experience tells me at the end, they will have a weekend where all episodes will be available. ... read more
- April 18, 2020 NET stands for NeuroEmotional Technique and is a technique to help the body deal with stress. Ahhhhh….. There is a documentary called STRESSED that is available now on YouTube. This techniques helps remove or resolve the “stress” from the body. If you have any time on ... read more
- April 14, 2020 You know those political things that are done quietly, right? In other words, they are done behind our backs. Do you think they are usually helpful to the common folk, like me, or injurious to the common folk? I think if they were helpful, it would be ... read more
- April 4, 2020 When people ask me about vaccines, it is normally when we are just visiting, but not where I have facts at my fingertips. I want to keep this particular blog post in my purse and the next time someone asks me, I’ll just pull it out of my ... read more
- March 31, 2020 Stuck at home? Doing some home schooling? Need a project for the older children? Or just need some alone time each day to refresh yourself. What about something very inspiring? And something that is most appropriate for our current situation? I was loaned a book, ”Curing the Incurable” by Thomas Levy. You know how books sit beside ... read more
- March 26, 2020 Have you been feeling stressed out? If you haven’t you are probably in the minority. It is great if you can keep your perspective during times of social distancing and fear of contagion. Kids are out of school. We have lost our routines, Typically, we ... read more