- January 15, 2020
From the moment we are born, we all have an expiration date. We just don’t know when it is. Most of my patients agree that it isn’t so important how long we live, but our quality of life while we are here.
This year I’m dedicated to teaching others the things they can do at home to help their health. Why? Properly prescribed and properly taken prescription drugs are the third leading cause of death in the US.
Do everything you can for yourself before running to medications! You know that I treat sick people all of the time. How do I stay well? This year, I invite you to my house to see one of the ways I stay healthy. I will have certain days and times that you are invited. They will be different days and times so you can find one that works for you.
But I won’t hold you in suspense. This is what I use. I first started using it when I was diagnosed with macular degeneration. I researched and found that Dr. Rowen had used this to stop macular degeneration’s progression. To my surprise, not only did it help my eyes, but I haven’t been sick (except food poisoning) since I started. And I noticed many of the aches and pains of older age, simply were not there anymore.
I don’t mean I never hurt. I sprained my ankle. In fact, I broke my ankle. Yes, it hurt. My experience was the aches and pains of getting up in the morning, that kind of thing, were gone. My experience is that people with a lower immune system can really benefit.
Does that mean I think everyone needs it? I think everyone needs to decide for themselves. I’m giving you the opportunity to come to my house, see my set up, and experience a treatment if you choose.
Next week, I will have days and times that will work for me and how to make a reservation.
Previous Health Tips
- January 5, 2020 Not long ago I gave a talk at a club meeting. In the audience was Cheryl Ilov. I was impressed as she practices martial arts. She has her black belt! She has written a book about staying fit after 50. By the looks of ... read more
- December 28, 2019 Do you have itchy eyelids? Do you or your children often have eyelid irritations like styes? Sometimes our eyelids are puffy or feel crusty. Women, do you feel like your eye make-up irritates your eyelids? (if it does, bring your make-up to me and I will ... read more
- December 23, 2019 Stay tuned to my health tips in 2020. I am going to introduce you to therapies you can do at home or in someone’s office. At this point in time, as much as possible, it is important for you to do for yourself as much as you can. Why? There are problems in ... read more
- December 16, 2019 If you are a parent, it is only natural to notice the qualities and characteristics of your children. You want to support positive characteristics and diminish the negative ones. But do you know which characteristics are negative? I read an article about stubborn children. Being stubborn is a positive sign according to this article. A ... read more
- December 2, 2019 The holidays have arrived. They are so much fun, but everyone talks about the weight gain. Hey, it is fun to celebrate with our friends and family. Right? After all it is Christmas! I don’t want people to feel guilty about having treats at this special time of year, but what is your plan to ... read more
- November 26, 2019 My patients and friends: Happy Thanksgiving. When my great-niece was a little girl, I was at their house and she was setting the table for dinner. She said, “Let’s do that thing where we go around and say what we are grateful for.” Isn’t that a great idea to do every day? We get in ... read more
- November 19, 2019 As we are closing in on the Thanksgiving holiday, yes, let’s be thankful. And health is at the top of the list. You expect me to say that. Right? But what makes us healthy? One important aspect of good health is friendship. Not everyone will love us, we know that. But to feel that deep sense of ... read more
- November 10, 2019 The holidays have begun. It is a race and we need to pace ourselves. It starts before Halloween. And as soon as the costumes are off, Christmas items are in the stores, even before we order the turkey for Thanksgiving. After Santa closes the door, we have our eyes on New Year’s festivities. It is ... read more
- November 2, 2019 Maybe you know someone who got an infection while in the hospital? You thought you were safe in a hospital, right? Think again. But there is hope. You see, all breakthroughs are from someone finding their purpose, which is often determined by interest, and struggling with it until the curtain opens and an answer ... read more
- October 29, 2019 Living in Denver, occasionally we have snow days. Most snow days we continue our schedule just as we would when it doesn’t snow. But then there are real snow days. The city basically shuts down. As long as the electricity stays on, we are fine watching the snow fall and accumulating. When we are forced ... read more
- October 18, 2019 When you injure a joint and go to a medical doctor, often a cortisone shot is suggested. Many patients have asked me, over the years, what I think of them. Understanding that sometimes we are desperate, they can be necessary and helpful. But make no mistake, the shots will make the arthritis worse ... read more
- October 13, 2019 Microwaves I remember when I was a child, my Grandpa smoked. He was in the hospital and his cardiologist sat on the bed with him while they both enjoyed a smoke. That picture is seared in my brain. How horrifying today. But back then, we were blind to the problems of cigarettes. Microwaves are bad for ... read more
- October 7, 2019 Many people suffer with sinus issues. They can’t breathe well. They are always snorting. They often don’t sleep well. Often, they snore, even children. Or perhaps always have a runny nose or just congestion. Do you want to end your pain? Obviously, we are all different, but how many have been helped with one fairly simple change ... read more
- September 28, 2019 This is your opportunity to understand the controversy about vaccines. And if you are a parent or a grandparent, surely you will take a few minutes to understand the controversy and how it developed about vaccines causing autism. This video is only FREE for a week, so please, do it ... read more