A good night’s sleep is essential. Some people report chronic sleep deprivation. I really don’t know how people do it because if I don’t have my sleep, I’m not a happy camper.
Lack of proper sleep is involved in car crashes as well as work-place accidents. Our memory is affected by lack of sleep. For your brain to be in top running condition, you must get your sleep.
It is very frustrating when you want to get a good night’s sleep, but you can’t sleep because of pain. Here are a few suggestions.
- Do not eat for a couple of hours before you go to bed.
- Take my detox bath or a warm shower before bed.
- If you feel distressed, take 5 drops of rescue remedy.
- People sleep better sleeping cool. Turn down the heat and pull up the covers.
- The right pillow for your neck is imperative. If you don’t have one that is comfortable and supports your neck, time to pillow shop. A pillow lasts about 2 years.
- Hip pain when side sleeping is common. Be sure to put a pillow between your legs. I like it to go from right above my knees to my ankles. You want your top leg to be straight where there is no pulling at the hip.
- When you get into bed, do a few deep breaths. Bring your breath all the way to the belly button…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz